Machine Learning Engineer ( VC funded startup)
Posted by Harshit Sharma (@56secure)
Job Description :
- You will be working on cutting edge problems in Deep Learning for Internal AI Accelerator SW Stack
- You will participate in all phases of software development process: designing, developing, debugging, validation and deployment.
- In this role you will have opportunity to develop software for innovative 56 AI platform.
- Optimize algorithms for optimal performance on the edge GPU.
- Collaborate with various teams to drive an end to end workflow from data curation and training to performance optimization and deployment.
Skills/ Requirements :
We’re looking for a communicative, experienced engineer who takes pride in producing disruptive technology products, built upon logical, simple and effective solutions to complex issues. Primarily, you should have:
- Strong programming skills in C++ ,C and Python is a must, with experience working in ML Frameworks such as Caffe, Tensorflow, Pytorch.
- Hands-on expertise with PyTorch, TensorRT, CuDNN and one or more Deep Learning frameworks is a plus.
- Strong understanding of Deep Learning Algorithms in Computer Vision (CNN, RNN, LSTM, etc.) domain.
- Experience in Deep Learning software stacks and architectures is a big plus.
- Ability to implement research papers from scratch.
- Drive for continuous learning, with the ability to get up to speed with new systems and concepts quickly.
- Experience with image, video and time-series data (LSTM), CUDA programming experience is a plus.
- Experience with person/scene understanding (pose, re-identification, etc.)
- Experience with successfully applying machine learning to solve a real-world problem.
- Experience with conducting successful statistical experiments, predictive analytics.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer