This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are 3 Sided Coin - a small but mighty, remote-first design studio.
Look, we get it. This is where we are supposed to tell you how great we are, oversell what should be simple policies. Period leaves? We have had it for the last 5 years now after our friends at Nilenso introduced them. Paid mandatory leaves - well, what’s even a big deal there?
We have amazing clients with spectacular ideas who have grown to the top of their domains.
If you are impressed by the awards, FroggiPedia, an iPad Augmented Reality product we designed for DesignMate, won Apple’s “iPad App of the Year 2018”.
Coming back to this post - we are looking to add more depth and width to our design team, currently consisting of four members.
The ideal candidate for the Product/UX Designer role is open to new ideas and learning; brings a critical eye to the status quo, and crafts rational designs that meet and exceed the product goals.
This position is open to all qualified candidates. We are always seeking to become a more diverse workplace by bringing gender balance, inclusiveness, and representation. Those considerations will apply.
- 3-4 years of experience. However, if you have been doing non-professional work for any number of years, we are happy to look at your folio. If you have more experience and feel this is an interesting gig, do write in.
- A relevant degree is nice to have, although definitely not necessary.
- A self-starter who can own their role, & manages their time without supervision
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal. We emphasize on documentation of ideas, journeys of our design, and final outcomes
- Can work directly with clients
- Understands and follows strong UX practices and have shipped at least 3 products to show this
- Can create hi-fidelity designs and have shipped at least 3 products to show this
- Loves typography, fundamentals of design
- Uses Sketch, Figma, or similar design tools (We use Figma)
- Prototypes (we use Protopie)
- Open to learning from different mediums of design, whether it’s architecture, print design, origami, fashion, et al; and other ideas and cultures
- Have an understanding of the implementation of design - in HTML/CSS or mobile technologies
Last but in no way least - we have fun with our work. We do seriously good work whilst taking ourselves not so seriously. You will work in a friendly environment with a lot of focus on giving introverts their own space, and being mindful in our approach to work.
You will get the time and appropriate resources to
- create side projects
- write about your work
- attend conferences
- hold training sessions
- give talks
- competitive salary and benefits
- 3 weeks paid holidays
- A cheerful and enjoyable work environment
- own books and library budget (₹2000 per month)
- work on your own schedule. We work 9-6. You don’t have to as long as you work a healthy number of hours and keep projects on track. Some overlap with the team’s working hours is required.