This post is from 123stores.com, which may or may not be affiliated with 123storesecommerce.com
About the Company:
123Stores is one of the largest sellers on Amazon USA, selling over 150,000 products with over 250,000 feedback ratings & an overall 95% positive customer experience. 123Stores offers products from over 300 brands like Ashley Furniture, Coaster Company of America, Walker Edison, Home Meridian, Crayola, Crosley & Ubiquiti Networks.
We have investments from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) & University of Notre Dame and are ranked #231 in the Internet Retailer 2019 Top 500 Guide and #689 in the Inc. 5000 list of 2017’s fastest growing companies.
Our open door culture, and opportunity to work in diverse areas, with end to end ownership and knowledge sharing across the board is an ideal environment for young individuals in their transformation towards future leadership roles.
Please visit http://www.123storesecommerce.com
In the world of e-commerce, where scale is critical, data is the only way to make informed
strategic decisions. We pride ourselves on being data-driven in continuous attempts to grow,
evolve, and remain ahead of the market.
This position would present an opportunity to be at the cutting edge of changes that are
happening in the US retail landscape. We’re looking for someone who enjoys solving
business and strategic problems using data.
The job entails analyzing data to identify opportunities and improving our core processes
and strategies. You should enjoy flexing your number-crunching skills and have an eye for
detail to have a significant and measurable impact on our business. You will have the exciting
opportunity to work with different kinds of data to derive business intelligence, market
research, competitive analysis, pricing, and sales process optimization.
• Using data analytics to find insights with a clear emphasis on clarity, completeness and
actionability, to unlock opportunities for growth.
• Develop a deep understanding of the Amazon Marketplace and E-commerce strategies.
• Combining industry data with business performance analytics to contribute to process
• Shape, iterate, and scale our sales strategy, taking initiative to improve the team's
practices, tools, and content.
• Find patterns and help identify root causes & opportunities for improvement, aligned to
the business growth.
• Strong number crunching & quantitative skills
• Strong business acumen, logical and analytical skills
• Thrive and adapt quickly in a fast paced ever-evolving culture
• Digging deep into the industry, competitors and the latest trends
• Have strong communication skills – both written and oral
• Subscribe to a mentality of work hard, stay positive and implement feedback
• Management Degree from a top 20 business school.
• Ideally suited for 2016 / 2017 / 2018 batch graduates.
• Ongoing training and growth opportunities
• Cab Service to take you home safe & secure
• 5 days working
• Fully stocked kitchen and loads of coffee
• Corporate gym rate
• Company Outings & Happy Hour events
• Salary: 16-26 LPA
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer